1.07.2008

The Beginning of the End

Day 1
height: 5'10"
weight: 172.8
body fat %: 27.6
dress size: 12
bust: 36.5
waist: 34
hips: 43
arm: 13.25
thigh: 25.25

Today is the day.  I've been dreading and looking forward to this day for weeks.  Eric and I are hitting the gym this morning.  The plan is to increase endurance before the mega-workouts begin next week... treadmill and light upper body work.  A drastic diet change is also in store... low calorie, high protein, low GI.  I fear my ability to get through the work day.  Mondays are always the worst in the retail pharmacy world.  But I can do this, and I will do this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow knottie! Jason & I started weight watchers today. He has done it in the past so I am just following him. He also does all the cooking so that makes it easier at night. My problem is snacking and trying to find time to eat lunch - which we both know doesn't really happen in retail pharmacy. I usually end up snacking on junk all day long. Anyway..I will be following your blog to see how things are going. I'll try to keep you updated if I am able to stick with mine.

Anonymous said...

Hi Noelle,

It's Carmela/Tricia. We have similar stats, so I'll definitely be checking out your blog!

I've also gained since the wedding...about 13 lbs now, ugh.

A Reem was great motivation to eat healthy and bust my ass in the gym...and that kind of died after the wedding! I've been yo-yoing since then, and I REALLY want it to STOP.

Noelle said...

Hey knotties!! Glad to see you on the blog. I know since we are all in health care, that we will share a lot of the same issues. Looking forward to working with you guys!!