1.08.2008

The Ugly Naked Truth

What horrifying secrets most of us hide beneath our clothes. I heard somewhere once that winter was a better season than summer for people-watching - for every one person who looks good in a bathing suit, there are ten who look better in a big fluffy coat. These photos are of the latter species.

First up, Noelle:


I've decided to name these first pics. In particular order:

  1. Care-Bear Stare

  2. Glad to be Alive

  3. Muffins are for Eating, Not Being

Now, on to me...



Ugh. Hideous. And to think I used to be cute. I dub thee:

  1. Suicidal Accountant

  2. Grandpa at 29

  3. Shape of... Nuclear Blast?

Keep track of this first post... this is for posterity. I'm saving this as training device for my fat little grandchildren of 2043: keep in shape - this is your future, kid.

Beyond that, we will take new pictures every week, each month reposting this set for comparison. It keeps us honest.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Some people have called my crazy to post these pics. "Once on the internet, always on the internet." Well, maybe I *am* crazy, but I don't care. These pics are the truth... yes, I am fat and so is my husband. These pics are also the norm. I'm willing to bet that most women look like me under their clothes. So, there you have it... the fat pics, keeping us honest.