1.07.2008

The First Hurdle

Day 1 didn't really go as planned thanks to my best friend known as Mr. Migraine.  I made the mistake of stopping Diet Coke cold turkey (more on my Diet Coke addiction later).  As a result, no gym for me.  I feel incredibly guilty about that, but I will rectify it tomorrow.

I did, however, do great on the diet:
  • breakfast: muscle milk protein shake
  • snack: 1/2 PBJ
  • lunch: protein bar
  • snack: apple
  • dinner: Nutrisystem mac and cheese and 1/2 turkey sandwich
I felt fairly good hunger-wise all day.  I, as usual, didn't get a lunch break, so have easily edible things with me was great.  All-n-all, 1400 calories and 80g protein.  I love using Nutrisystem as a supplement to a diet rather than an entire diet.  I'm sure I'll post all about Nutrisystem at some point.  Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried Jenny Craig for awhile, and feel the same way about it...better as a supplement to a diet rather than eating it exclusively. Good work food! (Trying to eat while working, of course.) ;)

Noelle said...

Thanks, Tricia! Work really can be the biggest obstacle,